BNBI manages and operates the NBACC program. Our current job postings are listed below, and will be removed upon the identification and selection of qualified candidates who have successfully completed the following:
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship;
- Approval by BNBI’s Medical Consultant of drug screen results and any required physical examination;
- Approval of background check, to include employment and educational verification, criminal history, employment verification, professional references, credit history and Social Security number trace;
- Providing evidence of ability to work and earn in the United States;
- Obtaining and maintaining an Interim Secret Clearance, as well as obtaining and maintaining a final Top Secret clearance; and
- Obtaining approval of the Department of Homeland Security’s Suitability Screening process.
Offers of employment are extended only by BNBI Human Resources Department. A verbal offer will be followed by a formal offer letter.
Due to the high volume of applications received by our organization, we only contact those candidates who are selected for interviews.
Please Note: Some jobs require enrollment and continued participation in NBACC’s Personnel Reliability Program and NBACC’s Medical Surveillance Program.
Pursuant to the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, BNBI staff members are required to be vaccinated from COVID-19. Reasonable accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical exemptions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the law; however, a request for the same does not mean that BNBI is able or will in fact accommodate the employee’s request.
- Buyer II (#1691)
- Contract Specialist I (#1709)
- Human Resources Specialist I (#1713)
- Human Resources Specialist II (#1714)
- Accounting Specialist III (#1715)
- Application Analyst I (#1717)
- Sr. Research Associate, Casework/Core (#1720)
- Laboratory Support Specialist I (#1721)
For applicants applying to BNBI’s current job postings, please see the Employment Labor Law Notices at: https://www.dol.gov/general/topics/posters
BNBI shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.