To attract and retain the best employees, we offer a competitive base salary enhanced by an outstanding benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision – BNBI offers employees with several plans to choose from, which may be tailored to meet our employees specific needs.
- 401(k) – In addition to your annual contribution, BNBI also offers an employer-paid contribution.
- Work Life Balance – At BNBI, we understand the need for a work life balance, and with approval, allow for flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness & EAP Program – BNBI offers services for work and life needs, as we are interested in the health and welfare of our employees and want to provide them with available resources to lead a well-balanced life.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – BNBI offers a competitive amount of PTO for vacation, sick, parental, adoption and other types of leave, as we understand that employees need appropriate time away from work.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – BNBI offers employees the opportunity to voluntarily elect pre-tax deductions from their paychecks for medical and dependent care expenses.
- Mentorship & Education – At BNBI, we care about our employees’ personal and professional growth, and we offer many programs which will provide staff with opportunities to develop and grow.
- Casual Office Environment – BNBI recognizes that comfortable clothing at work can have a positive impact on employee morale and motivation, so we allow our employees to partake in casual Fridays.
BNBI shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.